REAL PEOPLE. REAL RESULTS.
The photos above have generally had a minimum of 3 treatments, or a combination of modalities and/or home skincare. It’s the things we do EVERY DAY that enhance RESULTS.
nanofractional radio frequency (rf)
Over time, we produce less and less of the essential proteins that keep skin firm and elastic — collagen and elastin. NanoFractional Radio Frequency (RF) Skin Resurfacing with Smartscan technology is one of the best, non-invasive treatments for enhancing collagen and elastin production.
Renowned for being at the forefront of the aesthetic industry, Skin Inspiration has the Venus Viva – the first and only revolutionary skin resurfacing technology with radio frequency. Perfect for skin concerns such as enlarged pores, wrinkles, sagging skin, uneven skin texture, acne and scars no matter how fair or dark your skin tone.
When you are ready for results, a treatment program of 3 treatments 4 weeks apart over 12 weeks, often combined with Tixel, is recommended to resolve mild to severe signs of skin damage for a smoother, healthier-looking complexion. The Venus Viva has two tip options – either 80 Pins or 160 Pins every contact with the skin.
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed any Advil, Tylenol or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned
Advanced Bookings Recommended